The terms Alpha Plus or us or we refer to the owner of the Website. The term you refers to the user of our website.
The term this Website refers to Alpha Plus Systems, Inc.s Alpha Plus Learning Website.
Some of the content of the Website of Alpha Plus is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional advice. Our services, product information, prices, or other content may change at any time and without notice.
We make no warranty or guarantee of any kind, as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability timeliness, performance, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. By use of this site, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
We do everything we can to keep our listed products and information up to date. However, at times, we will make changes to products, services, and other information which is not yet reflected on this Website.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to hold harmless the Alpha Plus, and its affiliates, their officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and web developers from all claims relating to our Website and any Third Party or Partners websites to which they are linked.
Third Party Information and Our Website
Within this Website, there may be information by third parties. Your use of any information or materials on this Website or on a third partys website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
Responsibility for User-Generated Content
As an authorized user, YOU are responsible for ANY and ALL user-generated content that you put on this Website. Alpha Plus, its staff, and its website developers are in NO way responsible nor liable for any user-generated content.
- You agree that you, the user, not Alpha Plus, its staff, nor its website developers, are solely responsible for the content you post to this Website. This includes your notations on student work, student work, comments, notification, and messages.
- You agree Alpha Plus, its staff, and its website developers do not control nor monitor the user-generated content on this Website. Therefore, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, quality, substance, integrity, nor suitability of any user-generated content.
- You agree by using this Website, that if you may encounter user-generated content that you consider objectionable, you do not hold Alpha Plus, its staff, and its website developers in any way responsible for the content.
- You agree that by using this Website, Alpha Plus, its staff, and website developers have no responsibility nor liability for any user-generated content, without limitation.
- You also agree that we are not liable in any way for any loss, damage, or other related occurrences from user-generated content on this Website.
Ownership of User-Generated Content
Users own their own generated content, but agree to allow Alpha Plus to use it for educational purposes, promotional and/or marketing once it is posted to this Website.
Users are the sole owners of their own generated content and are legally liable for what they post, not Alpha Plus.
Alpha Plus May Disclose and/or Remove User-Generated Content and Users Without Prior Notice
At any time Alpha Plus deems necessary, Alpha Plus, its staff, or its website developers may disclose and/or remove user-generated content without prior notice.
In response to a subpoena, Alpha Plus may disclose any user-generated content and the identity of the user who posted it. Alpha Plus may do so when we believe disclosure complies with a court order, the law, a violation of the law, to protect the rights of Alpha Plus, its staff, and/or its website developers. Additionally Alpha Plus may disclose user-generated content and the users identity if we believe it would prevent a possible crime or to aid in the investigation of a possible crime.
Usage of Content and Copyright
Unless otherwise noted, all content and information contained on the Alpha Plus website such as text, graphics, and logos, is the property of and copyrighted by Alpha Plus. It may not be copied or used in whole or part without the express, written consent of Alpha Plus. As a user of this Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use this Website and its content for educational instruction only, as allowed by Alpha Pluss teachers and volunteers. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to this Website and its content.
Restrictions Regarding User-Generated Content
Alpha Plus may at any time place restrictions regarding user-generated content including but not limited to:
- Harmful, illegal, violent, pornographic, profane, indecent, an invasion of anothers privacy, abusive, threatening, false, misleading, fraudulent, or in any way infringes upon the rights of others, including their privacy, stealing their work, or plagiarism.
- No file nor software may be uploaded that contains the image of another person except for those images limited to the students homework. No file of any sort may be uploaded that contains any viruses, malicious computer code, nor any code that is disruptive nor harmful to this website.
Further User Obligations
You agree to notify Alpha Plus immediately if you are concerned about any breach of confidentiality, security, theft, or unauthorized use of this Website.
Alpha Plus Systems, Inc. Contact Information